High Advisory Board
Establishment and Duties
- It is formed by the General Board of Directors from people who have sufficient knowledge and experience in the works in line with the establishment purposes of ASSAM, in the amount needed, and have scientists and management experience.
- The principles of its establishment and operation are determined by the General Board of Directors.
- It convenes in periods and times to be determined by the General Board of Directors and consults the issues on the agenda.
- Individuals to be elected to the High Advisory Board are not required to be ASSAM members. The issues related to the employment of the members are determined by the General Board of Directors and the amount of their wages are determined by the General Assembly.
- Their decisions are advisory.